Saturday, July 24, 2004

live somewhere in the midwest

well it's been a while eh? at least i write this to myself and i don't have any weary souls out there hanging on the edge of their seats to see what i do next...well besides my poor parents, ha! for the time being this little sojourn has taken a pause in the wonderful city of chicago illinois. that's right folks (which really means "that's right angel") i've got the ill-noise in illinois. yeah, i was thinking of heading down to the south side and trying to scrounge up some of kanye west's old crew, finally get my rap career started. hmm.....maybe i'll wait for the gunfire to die down. chicago--why chicago--why not chicago? i have nowhere else to be, no real ties that are forcing me in one direction or another. so my little dog, myself, and my car full of personal belongings landed in this lovely area and are currently subletting an apartment two blocks from the lake (lake michigan for those of you who are geographically challenged) and two blocks from wrigley field. although i don't care for baseball in the least---and i truly mean that with every fiber of my being---it really is a beautiful building. at any rate just a quick update---i'm sure i'll feel more inclined to ramble later on...to myself of course. for now the pooch wants some food and my head needs some caffeine.

3 Comments:

Blogger Guillermo said...

I'd imagine that if all goes well, we can expect to see you in Wrigley Field doing a rap rendition of "The Star Spizzangled Banner."

July 27, 2004 at 3:27 PM

 
Blogger Angel said...

lol---that's awesome! only you guillermo...so apparently it's a blog between you and me and the deep recesses of the internet eh? perhaps if yer real nice, i might be so inclined as to invite you to drop a few lines on my next album...but you gots to prove yo worth. i'm thinking my rap name--er alias will be "cyrious"...you like? peace. i'm out.

July 28, 2004 at 12:53 AM

 
Blogger Guillermo said...

Not bad, Cyrious. My handle is DJ Ink-Quizzitive, and I flow like the Salt River: sporadically.

I have to thank you for your advice, though. I had dumped a couple of those fuel-injection cleaner bottles into my gas tank and now my car doesn't shudder anymore at high speeds.

Now I just have to worry about my clutch fluid.

July 28, 2004 at 3:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home